Erin tagged me. So here goes with 7 bits of things about me you may or may not know:
1. I have a mole on my left hand. It's how I used to remember which hand was left. I may have used this fact in a previous meme.
2. Ever since seeing the movie Pollyanna with Hayley Mills as a kid, I've had a thing for prisms. Can't get enough of dancing rainbows on the wall.
3. I can eat an average sized watermelon by myself in two days. Watermelon is my favorite.
4. I have trouble suspending reality when I watch movies/tv shows. So I'm pretty much a loser when it comes to anything remotely suspenseful, involves loud noises and blood, or relies on anything besides dialog and pretty scenery to carry the story along. Sometimes this makes me sad, because I know the movie is worth watching, I just can't watch it. Examples of things I can't watch: Jurassic Park, CSI anything, Kill Bill, the entire horror genre.
5. Thomas the Train weirds me out. I don't offer to E as a viewing option very often.
6. Today I saw a bumper sticker. It was in the image of a dog paw and said "Who rescued who?" By the end of the red light I was about ready to go the roof in annoyance, the kind of edge that you get when someone scratches the chalkboard. It's "who rescued WHOM?" OBJECTIVE CASE, BUDDY!!!!!!!!!
7. I have this strange idea that I can use Facebook solely for social networking purposes and not for entertainment.
* Here's an 8th item. I don't mind writing memes, but I don't like to pass them on. Now that my blog is five and a half years old, I consider myself middle-aged in blogging years. That means I'm getting crotchety, so I'll not pass it on. But if you want to do it and pretend I passed it to you, by all means. I'll play along. ;-)